24 March, 2013

Reschedule Uncompleted Work

Assalamualaikum, recently i think i should reshedule back my uncompleted tasks..

I need to do so many things before to make a commitment... and for sure to find d person i want to settle down with him forever....but i can't make time to think off who will be my future hubby...bz with my studies, kerja lagi and honestly i can't make time to think about love.. but i hope after PRU13, i will try to make time to know each other with people who just really serious with me...

To me a happy marriage is start with a full commitment when a couple understand the mission of life...then  our life will be absolutely complete right if we find a good couple right? ...beriman, berilmu dan beramal solleh...insha Allah...

Thus, what's more important now, always make du'a and never ever give up to ask Allah to send the best from the best to be my future husband...amiiin.


Loves,
Sha










 


No comments:

Post a Comment