11 September, 2011

Don't just wait...

Assalamualaikum...hahai on some days...i felt like a zombie from the lack of some issues...haha dulu comei lotei je but now muka pun dah ada byk pimples...stress for a while when too exhausted...

Sometimes...after identifying some goals...especially when trying to create more balance in my life and rediscover myself, i can see which bits i need to spend more time on...lately rasa penat skit bila pk on some issues..

Rasa nak pergi cuti jauh cari skit ketenangan...i need someone to talk...think of all the different aspects of life besides work...hmmm such as family, friends, spirituality and relations...

My life then pretty much revolve around work..i always ask myself...y do our careers influence us so much?...

To me when giving dat much of ourselves to one thing, it's inevitable that it starts to play a major part in our identity and sense of self...penat rasanya...

I know, i myself now "Married 2 My Job"...

hmm...i spent more time a day in d office rather than out of it...dream about work and deadlines at night...

then every single thing i speak about relates back to work....aduhhh...so bilanya nak merasa like the others people talking about family, children, father n mother in law n so on...

Sometimes feel like only loves can move you feel dis such matters...falling in love make us feel more alive..happy..and vibrant...

And mb insyaallah i can ward off depression and anxiety...so what should i do now is always make du'a..du'a and du'a...find Allah and then ask Him to send me my love...Ya Allah pls help me...

Amin Ya Rab... :'(

loves,
sha

No comments:

Post a Comment