24 September, 2011

To Take Decision or Make Decision..phew :( & ):

بِسْــــــــــــــــــمِ اﷲِالرَّحْمَنِ اارَّحِيم



Assalamualaikum ....

My imsonia come back...arghhhh again i can't sleep...so i decided to write a few things that happened to me a long dis week...

hmmm...ok let me first talking about "Decision Making"...

it is quite hard to make a decision...to me there's difference btw to take decision n make decision ...hmmm...usually not easy for people like me in making a decision...sometimes we make a decision by seeing what's around us but not what's good for the future...

for example...whatever decision we are making will be effected to the future dat we undertaking...well in other words make a decision suggests make your mind up rather than as it were sit on the fence....meanwhile take a decison is make your mind up and follow through...

eg: you start making a decision to further your studies in master or phd..and then d war starts, thus you have to study hard n smart in ensuring you always get d best result for ur future....my lecturer Puan Roy always gv an advice to us "alang-alang dah belajar, biarlah result gempak" ... hehe first time dgr i feel like "WOW"...but now i feel like seems everything will be impposible if u working hard on what you want...u can do it sharifah...you can do it... :D bismillah..permudahkan urusanku Ya Allah...

in dis week...i hv made d decision to bring a few changes into my life in order to become a better person...insyaallah... :) Ya Allah pegang hatiku kuat2...pls make du'a for me dat I shall continue on d path I hv chosen...amin Ya Rab..

p/s: ...
further study while working is not easy...you hv to sacrifice in many things...be strong

loves,
sha

No comments:

Post a Comment