04 March, 2011

Stuck..polish up my English writing ..haha

Hai .. now is 1.20pm…I dunno wut to do..stuck when d ideas not come out from my mind…I was thinking, I wanna do so many things before I died.. haha ada chance ke ke nak buat? Haha ..

Yeah what to do? What to do? What to do? … stuck babeh.. yeah ..

I realize when see life is very short, I think it is so stupid when u want to work on things dat don’t bring a beneficial to ur life…I’m always asking myself, what’s actually I want in d future?

Ya it’s true after long time I’m suffer with a sorrow, I feel dat’s no more tears to cry on d things dat happened already..y should I waste my time on dat? …

Mak n Abah always remind me, if u want to see the flashback on ur life, dat’s ok but pls don’t cry anymore, n u have to be strong my dear…

Thinking… …

Mak Abah n all peoples who loves me … they ask me to do something which is very useful and make my life good in the long run…

Yup because of the advocates, I think I should do something to change a little sorrow to a good one..

Reading? Writing? Oh yeah..not to forget swimming n scuba class is my new activities during d leisure time…

I juz bought a new book which entitle “Liku-liku Reformasi Pakatan Rakyat di Selangor’.. This book can be as my reference in writing as well…haha it takes time to finish up my reading…

this is d book .. :D



Yep…reading a book is one of the best things that I should do in my free time rather than sitting and wondering about…haha trying to alihkan perhatian on d mess matter..haha

Okay i know dat i feed my mind with so many thoughts but dreaming, dreaming n dreaming and also wondering are good but not every time dude…

Yep, i can dreaming n wondering but need time to practise not to think a lot on d stuff dat can make my life suffer n sorrow again…dat’s must be a way to be positive n a good person.. :) mb by reading, we can get some more info’ n can learn n trying to adapt in our life..

Thus, when I get free time, I will make sure dat i make the most out of it by doing various things in life other than sitting and wasting…

Haha i akan 28 years old dis Aprill .. haha.. dah tua in short..

Dalams seusia begini, haha I always remind myself by remembering dat once time is lost..whoopss it will never be back… no matter wut I do..no matter wut.. I have to face it ... good luck sharifah nur qasehku..… haha .. chill chill .. :p

So , other than reading, I love dancing..dancing is my hobby too. It will always be a part of my life… I love dancing from I was in d ‘tadika KEMAS’..haha ..

If I practise on dancing, it is a sport which everyone can enjoy it..no need much money to pay on dancing..

Haha I can dance at home as well.. haha nobody on d face of dis earth can stop me moving my feet to d music…pheww.. haha :p

I luv to dance…haha if someone is trying to stop me, dat would be like trying to stop a natural tsunamy…haha it juz same when I’m having my reading.. I can’t stop and focus my my reading..

Well back to d dancing …

Actually dance is has always been my passion….It gives me d chance to express my emotions... to me, whenever d music is playing, haha I can’t control myself, I feel like dancing… weeeeeee - :D

Well my dear, if you know dat dancing is good, u won’t stop..haha it involves our abdoments..

Hand eye coordination, timing, technique, rhythm and most of all our personality and emotion..dats some of the reasons y I luv it so much.. chill chill ..haha :p
I can dance salsa..latin..line dance, hip hop, cha cha not dalca yeah..haha n d tradisional dancing..haha ….

Yup..I see myself dat I am very dedicated to dancing and i practice as often as I can during my work schedule…haha mb one day I will become a professional dancer to my daughter but I don’t know at the moment…haha becoz tak kawin lg so camne nk tahu ada anak ke tak..haha..

I have danced for about many years and I’m going to keep on it so long that it is possible…during d aerobic class at the Fitness First, as long as I was there, I think that dancing hip hop is really fun and interesting...

Haha u can start it anytime you want. .. no worries my dear..haha u have no need spend too much money on dat… haha I see in hip hop, everyone has her own style here…just wearing a shirt n a loose pants are okay sudah..haha u still look grace.. haha juz open ur mind n don’t specific it dat u will get a sins if u involve in d dancing…haha narilah sama perempuan sj..insyaallah x der dosanye.. :D

Phew….haha to me dance is great!!!

However I see dat me myself still have some issues that come with it…haha ya it’s true I can dance with my own style…haha but pls careful with the free style..haha sometimes it may be an effects to us…it is acquire a lot of injuries due to mistakes or improper stretching and so on…haha jadi careful la bile nk nari bebas camne pun..haha .. :p

Haha and it is a lot of work just to be good at it haha.. I learn life lessons from dance class and from my dance teacher in the Fitness First class…phew.. haha thanks cikgu.. ::MISS::



haha k papai… haha nak sambung semula doing some editings on consumer page…dis eveing I’m going to do some surveys…haha … love !!

P/s: next Wednesday, going to scuba class.. phew chill chill :p haha life n live at the fullest..trying.. insyaallah :D

-end-

No comments:

Post a Comment